At Mackenzie Investments, we value innovation, leadership and personal commitment. Our growth and success are the direct result of our employees, whose efforts have created a solid foundation for the confidence shown in us by our peers, investors and their financial advisors.
What the role is all about:
- Create and implement your business plan in partnership with the District Vice-President, for your assigned geographic territory
- Develop & uncover new business opportunities via proactive sales calls with new & existing investment advisors
- Advise & give value-add ideas about Mackenzie products & services in order to support advisors in an ever changing business environment
- Provide ongoing support to dealers & brokers regarding market & fund performance, as well as review portfolio profiles
What are the qualifications:
- University degree
- An entrepreneurial spirit, the desire to drive results, focused & energetic, strong communication skills – both verbal & written
- A passion for capital markets and how they relate to the fund industry
- Successful completion of a financial services industry program course (i.e. CSC, IFIC, CFA, CFP, CIM etc)
What’s in it for you:
- Great compensation (competitive base and commission) & benefits package (some examples include: Share Purchase Plan, Health and Dental coverage, Education/Career support and a paid Volunteer Day each year)
- Travel to Toronto twice a year for the National Sales Conference as well as sales training (opportunity to network with colleagues across the country)
- Ongoing training to develop market, product & sales skill knowledge
- Opportunity to attend multiple client events throughout the year
- Opportunity to participate in our Wholesaler Development Program (training & development to become a wholesaler)
We thank all applicants for their interest in Mackenzie Investments; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Mackenzie Investments is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodations in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please advise Human Resources if you require an accommodation.
We are always looking for great new talent!
File # 18-014