IGM Financial Inc. is one of Canada's premier personal financial services companies, and one of the country's largest managers and distributors of investment funds and other managed asset products, with over $156 billion in total assets under management as of March 31, 2018. Its activities are carried out principally through Investors Group Inc., Mackenzie Financial Corporation and Investment Planning Counsel Inc.
As part of Power Financial Corporation, we are focused on the long-term strength and stability of our companies. We recognize these as core responsibilities to our clients and shareholders as we adapt and lead in an ever-changing world.
We are currently looking for a Senior Systems Analyst to join our IGM Technology - Digital department as part of Mackenzie Investments (Toronto).
The Senior Systems Analyst collaborates with the business partners, and the technical team to deliver business value through technical solutions.
- Eliciting, analyzing, documenting and managing requirements throughout the project lifecycle (e.g. functional requirements, non-functional requirements, systems requirements, usability/user experience requirements, configuration and integration requirements, data requirements, etc)
- Performing business, systems, functional, and data analysis
- Business and system modeling (e.g. business processes, logical data models, data flow, use cases, sequence diagrams, etc.)
- Collaborating with business partners and technical team to articulate business goals
- Reviewing Test Strategies and Test Plans to ensure the functional quality of the solution
- Supporting training and solution implementation activities
- Contributing to post-implementation reviews
- Ensuring requirements and analysis processes, best practices, and tools are known and followed
- Coaching and mentoring other Systems Analysts to build overall competency of the team
- Minimum 7 years within a complex project/program environment
- Experience leading a team of analysts on medium to large project/s
- Salesforce experience:
- Must Have: Lightning, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
- Nice to Have: Marketing Cloud, Einstein, Financial Services Cloud
- Hands on Salesforce configuration experience (e.g. page layouts, list views).
- Proficient using Salesforce Report Builder
- Proficient at data modeling, data mapping, and ETL data integration
- Experience with the Agile framework, and user stories
- Proven ability to build trust with business partners
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong planning, organization, analytical/problem solving skills
- Resourceful, Results Oriented, Progressive and a Team Player
- Tools: JIRA, Confluence
- Knowledge of Financial services industry, mutual funds and ETFs is an asset
We thank all applicants for their interest in Mackenzie Investments; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Mackenzie Investments is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodations in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please advise Human Resources if you require an accommodation.
File # 18-126