Mackenzie Investments was founded in 1967 and is a leading investment management firm providing investment advisory and related services to retail and institutional clients. The company has $61.3 billion in assets under management, and as part of IGM (a subsidiary of the Power Financial Group of Companies), is the largest independent asset manager in Canada, with $142 billion. We are committed to the financial success of investors, through their eyes.
We are the Mackenzie Investments Marketing Team! Our mandate is to support financial advisors in building financial success for their investors. We deliver on that mandate through Mackenzie Investments digital channels and through the development of digital tools that leverage data to create an edge. If you’re looking to join a team of creative, collaborative and digitally savvy financial services professionals, then submit your application and tell us why you’d be a great fit.
We currently have an opening for a Director, CRM & Contact Strategy. Reporting to the SVP, Marketing, this role is responsible for developing the CRM strategy and leading its execution for the Mackenzie Investments brand. In this role, you will collaborate closely with leaders across multiple areas to create and execute CRM strategies that are aligned to the short-term and long-term goals of the business, focus on building capabilities and business processes designed to optimize the overall client experience.
Success in this role requires an in-depth understanding of integrated marketing, acquisition strategies, marketing automation technology, building contact strategies that leverage optimal channels, passion for user experience, a strong team-orientation, and the aptitude to foster relationships with senior management and stakeholders at all levels throughout Mackenzie Investments. Given the rapid pace of change in the digital/online and marketing ecosystem, this individual will be responsible for keeping a close pulse of new market innovations and building ongoing specific perspective on how best to leverage these innovations and opportunities to Mackenzie’s advantage.
- Contact Strategy
- Work with Brand, Client Experience, Product and Distribution partners to develop a contact strategy that ensures our messaging is relevant and timely
- Help optimize our multi-channel communication strategy addressing our complete client lifecycle to drive continuous improvement
- Develop contact distribution and engagement strategies, working cross-functionally to integrate key messaging into campaigns and programs across the customer journey
- Owned-Platform Strategy
- Drive the development of platforms that will enhance the positioning of Mackenzie Investments in the market by researching the competitive positioning within the asset management industry
- Deliver digital roadmaps which include cross-functional strategic and / or technical initiatives that may extend across businesses
- Integrate the client experience across channels to enable data-driven marketing
- CRM Strategy
- Develop the strategic CRM roadmap, with the goal of aligning business processes with client strategies that build client engagement and loyalty, including operationalizing client segmentation and propensity scores, implementing & optimizing client journeys, and enabling sales & client service
- Lead internal communication to ensure stakeholders are well-informed regarding priorities and timelines
- Partner with technology, distribution, and service to drive project execution and provide leadership in defining scope, prioritization and acceptance criteria
- Grow the impact of our digital channels by acquiring more subscribers to digital and increasing scale of channels (e.g., social followers, text subscribers, and email accounts)
- Build close relationships with operational leaders across the business, including distribution, brand, and product, partnerships and client operations, to develop an intimate understanding of needs, priorities, strategies and plans.
- Ensure compliance, business and technology requirements are fully considered in all plans
- Lead, motivate and develop an entrepreneurial team; prioritize work and allocate resources in order to ensure results are delivered in line with expectations and business objectives
- Communicate to executives and other key stakeholders the strategies that drive engagement and the vision for future improvements that support user needs and business objectives
- Testing & Optimization
- Monitor, measure, recommend and implement changes support conversion optimization goals for both internal and external experiences
- Continue to use test and learn methodology and A/B testing to optimize engagement through all channels
- Work with analyst to determine and optimize ROI of each channel to develop content / channel mix.
- 10 years of experience leading integrated marketing campaigns, CRM strategy, or contact strategy
- Strong understanding of online marketing trends and best practices for building digital experiences for B2B
- Strong, professional team player who can communicate, collaborate and influence effectively
- Demonstrable understanding of all aspects of contact / channel strategy, including but not limited content development, conversion optimization, email marketing, SEO / SEM, Display Ad, social media and analytics
- Understanding of marketing automation and CRM and familiarity with adjacent technologies such as CMS and HTML
- Experience or familiarity with Salesforce MarketingCloud or Adobe Marketing Cloud, or is a huge plus
- Excellent project management skills and commitment to deadlines, processes and policies, with demonstrated ability to build great digital products on time and with a focus on revenue opportunities
- Bachelor's degree required; Degree in applicable field preferred.
If you are interested in applying for this position please direct applications on-line using the “apply for this job” icon located at the bottom or to the left of the posting. If you would like to refer someone for the position please email the posting using the “email this job” option. All resumes should be received by May 4, 2018. If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Human Resources. Please record your extension number on your resume and cover letter. The job grade for this position is 14. The referral bonus level 3.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Mackenzie Investments; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Mackenzie Investments offers an exciting and challenging work environment, a competitive base salary, performance-based bonuses, excellent benefits, recognition for your accomplishments, and opportunities for personal and professional growth
Mackenzie Investments is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodations in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please advise Human Resources if you require an accommodation.